Babbu Month of Love Giveaway and Competition Terms and Conditions
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. We hereby release Facebook, Instagram and Twitter of any liability. Winner(s) will be contacted by email 48 hours after the giveaway ends. If you have any additional questions – feel free to send us an email at email@example.com
Giveaway is valid for a resident of South Africa Only.
- The promoter is: [Babbu]
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Closing date for entry will be 13th February 2018. After this date, the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: head over to our Website www.babbu.co.za and take a screenshot of your Ultimate Favourite Babbu Dummy Clip. Post it in the comments of the Facebook Post.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen: 14th February 2018 at random with an application.
- The winner will be notified on Facebook on the 14th February 2018. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 48 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. Winner will be announced on Facebook.
- The promoter will notify the winner via Facebook when and where the prize can be collected or for a delivery address.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by South African law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current South African data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.