Baroque CHERRY Teething Necklace
Baltic Amber – gold of the north.
Baltic Amber is an organic substance, a “fossil resin” produced by pine trees which grew in Northern Europe – from Scandinavia and nearby regions of the bed of the Baltic Sea. – Wikipedia
In short, what the Baltic amber beads do is when they are worn closely against the skin, the skin absorbs the succinic acid (which is a natural analgesic) and it creates a natural relief of pain.
Baltic Amber teething and wellness bead necklaces are made for wearing (not chewing)
- Approximately 32 cm long
- Lightweight, comfortable & beautiful
- Fashioned from natural Baltic amber stones – we give an authenticity certificate with each Amber necklace purchased
- Secured with a screw-clasp – protects against choking if the necklace is pulled hard
- A small knot secures each bead so that, in the event of the necklace breaking, there is no risk of choking on the beads
- Offers natural drug-free alternative to relief of teething pain for children
- Is analgesic and anti-inflammatory
- Assists in drooling, acidity, irritability & restlessness
- Has been used for centuries as a natural remedy for pain relief
- Traditionally used to boost immune system and promote fast healing
- When amber is worn on the skin, the skin’s warmth releases tiny amounts of healing oils from amber which are then absorbed through the skin into the bloodstream